[Hyde] Installing your video to the top of the game World of Warships mod
Hyde allow posting your video with sound at the beginning of the game, before the “login”. Actually, in case if the video standard is tired and you want to fill the game to their favorite movie clip. The sound quality, you can use any track you like.
1) First of all, find a video that you want to install. It can be from YouTube, preferably in 4K quality. Take advantage of the program “4k Video Downloader” to download the video in high quality: 4kvideodownloader_3.6.exe [25.29 Mb] (Count: 80)
2) Video and audio are imported separately: find the sound file to your video. The selected audio file to convert the .Wav format using a converter: ffmpeg-2.8.1.zip [9.61 Mb] (Count: 66)
3) Convert video to .Avi format using a converter: YTDSetup.exe [9.76 Mb] (Count: 58)
4) video in .avi , and audio format .Wav import into the program “Scaleform Videocoder” . Download: SVE.zip [16.42 Mb] (Count: 76)
After clicking on the “Encode” button, the program will compile a single file in the format Usm , which should be placed in the game.
5) The resulting Usm file rename “login.usm”, and put it in your game folder / res_mods / (the current version of the game) / gui / video /
Done! Now you can enjoy your videos, and brag to your friends.
In case of problems, ask questions in the comments. We will help everyone!